- The beef should be brought to close to room temperature before you start to roast it so that it cooks more evenly. So, remove it from the refrigerator at least 1 hour, preferably
- Use the tip of a sharp knife to make 8 to 10 small incisions around the roast. Put a sliver of garlic into each cut.
- Keep sprigs of fresh thyme over the beef
- Take a medium roasting bag, put beef in to the bag, add olive oil, carrots, onion, honey, mustard paste
- Tie from the top, mix all ingredients well
- Place it on the baking dish Cut both edges of the bag from the corner.
- Bake at 180C for 1 and half hour, serve hot with sauce of your choice