As part of our normal data collection process on our Web Sites, the Web Site may deposit “cookies” in your device in order to identify you and/ or as a means of tracking the validity of sessions as well as enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website automatically sends to your computer, tablet or mobile phone while you are viewing the website.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
“Session” cookies, which are used to allow you to:
- Carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information; and
- Access stored information when you are logged in to your online account.
“Persistent” cookies, which allow us to offer you tailored content on our website by helping us to remember:
- Any personal information that you have provided on previous visits to our website;
- The number of visits that you have made to our website; and
- Your preferences
Third parties are not able to identify customers using cookies.
To enable cookies:
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
- For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option.
- For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org.
If you’d like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website.
Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.
Protection of Personal Information against Third-Party Access or Use