• Formulating production objectives and strategies based on the baseline demand forecasts & analysis of financial report.
• Developing production and materials strategies, covering manufacturing goals, labor and material management, manufacturing
capacities, production network and supply constraints, production processes and infrastructure, etc.
• Collaborating in the development of capital expenses plans.
• Developing and enforcing production policies and procedures.
• Developing and monitoring production forecasts performances.
• Creating materials’ unconstrained and constrained plans based on critical materials and suppliers’ capacities.
Production Operation Management
• Managing the master production schedule, work-in-progress inventory and the generation and execution of sites’ schedules.
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with the stakeholders.
• Providing approvals in generating line level plans, detailed schedules and releasing production orders.
• Collaborating with maintenance team in scheduling preventive and corrective maintenance of machinery and equipment.
• Collaborating with the maintenance team in the formulation of machinery & equipment strategies, acquiring and installation of
machinery and equipment.
• Overseeing the management of raw material inventories, execution of detailed line scheduling and assessing production
• Ensuring adequate lot numbering process is managed.
• Overseeing and ensuring the periodical Tool box meetings and presence of safety equipment guidelines.
• Participating in material flow diagrams and preparation of SOP’s.
• Participate in waste management for the utmost utilization of products & process.
• Strategize in proactively identification of risk and develop plan to mitigate and direct preparation of correspondence, reports and
Strong knowledge of Manufacturing Standards like GMP & ISO
Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other best practices in production