– Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
– Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
– Implement accounting procedures and processes as identified by the parent company.
– Reviews Accounts Receivables/Payables and weekly payment runs.
– Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves the transactions within designated limits.
– Processing entries, adjustments, transactions for various subsidiaries.
– Liaising with the internal auditors to implement control across the subsidiaries.
– Completing the accounting process for all subsidiaries in conjunction with the group chief accountant.
Strong Accounting background
Prior UAE experience is an advantage
ACCA/ CPA/ CMA